Best Sandals Resort in St Lucia
“Which is the best Sandals Resort in St. Lucia?” With three amazing Sandals Resorts to choose from in St Lucia we are often asked this question. Especially since we’ve seen them all!
St. Lucia is one of our favorite Caribbean destinations offering a wealth of history, soft adventure, romantic escapes and some of the most stunning natural beauty of any Caribbean island. We also love that St. Lucia is home to three Sandals Resorts, which means triple the amount of Sandals amenities to enjoy! Each resort has it’s own personality and matching the resort that fits you best ensures the best vacation experience.
Regardless of which Sandals Resort in St Lucia you decide to stay at, you are free to relax and enjoy the best of all the Sandals Resorts in St Lucia.
Sandals Grande St. Lucian
Sandals Grande St. Lucian is located on a peninsula with Rodney Bay on one side and the Atlantic on the other. Clear days offer a peek at neighboring Martinique from this resort. If you love water sports then this resort is perfect, offering water skiing, paddle boarding, diving and snorkeling to name a few options. Non-motorized AND motorized water sports are included in your Sandals Resorts vacation package. If you are a beach lover and you love beach activities then this is the resort is really where you want to be due to the calm waters of Rodney Bay and the resort’s mile long stretch of beach.
Accommodations at Sandals Grande St. Lucian range from swim-out suites, club level rooms with direct views of Rodney Bay, unique Grande Beachfront Rondovals and ultra luxurious, all-inclusive overwater bungalows!
Sandals Grande St. Lucian Key Points To Remember
- Located on a mile of one of the best beaches on St Lucia
- Located on the calm, turquoise waters of Rodney Bay
- Best resort for water sports lovers
- Best resort for beach lovers
- Pidgeon Island National Park is accessible from the resort
- Beachfront category rooms will have views of Rodney Bay
- Oceanfront category rooms will have views of resort and Atlantic
- Has overwater bungalows
- Overwater wedding chapel
- Unique butler Rondoval suites with plunge pools
- Club Level and Butler rooms offer room service
- Great nightlife
Sandals Grande St. Lucian is our choice for the best Sandals in St. Lucia for beach lovers, destination weddings and honeymoons.
The boutique Sandals Halcyon resort is located exactly 15 minutes away from both Sandals Grande and Sandals Regency La Toc. This is the smallest of the 3 Sandals resorts in St Lucia, but is also the most recently refreshed. In fact the new Paradise Pool at this resort is 600 feet long and meanders throughout the resort!
Accommodations here are in low rise, Caribbean inspired buildings. Butler walk-out rooms offer unparalleled access to the beach and some of the best priced butler rooms on island. The newest butler suites at Sandals Halcyon even offer private pool sanctuaries and a relaxed luxury that you won’t want to leave!
Due to where this resort lies on the Caribbean Sea the water can get rough at times and water sports may be red flagged. Not to worry though, you’ll just transfer on over to Sandals Grande St. Lucian and enjoy protected, calm Rodney Bay those days.
Sandals Halcyon Key Points To Remember
- Intimate, boutique resort
- Personalized service
- Newly refreshed
- Equal distance from the Grande and Regency La Toc
- Lush gardens
- Only butler rooms have room service at this resort
- New butler suites offer private pool sanctuaries
- Authentic creole cuisine at Kelly’s Dockside overwater restaurant
- Water can be rough at times
- Water sports can be red flagged depending on water conditions
- If red flagged then guests will be transferred for water sports
- Best for guests with mobility issues
Sandals Halcyon is our choice for the best Sandals in St. Lucia for guests who prefer lower staff to guest ratios, exceptional service or who have mobility issues.
Sandals Regency La Toc
Sandals Regency La Toc offers a lush retreat with a lively environment. Pool lovers will enjoy St. Lucia’s largest pool at Sandals Regency La Toc. The resort also has a 9 hole course with complimentary green fees for guests. Caddies are mandatory, but for a nominal fee. Guests staying at the other Sandals Resorts in St Lucia may also enjoy the golf amenities at Regency La Toc.
Dining at Regency La Toc is excellent and we encourage everyone to try the fantastic French cuisine at La Toc restaurant, or the amazing cliffside views and dinner show at Kimonos Teppanyaki restaurant.
Most room categories at this resort have French balconies (French doors that open up, but no balcony extends out). Guests who prefer balconies and patios will want to book a room listed as having a balcony or patio. The rooms perched on the Sunset Bluff are like an exclusive resort within a resort. This section offers a variety of butler accommodation including the ultra luxurious and exclusive Millionaire Suites that offer panoramic, unobstructed views of the Caribbean Sea from your bed, your infinity pool, and your living area. The Sunset Bluff has a pool, a bar, an excellent Italian restaurant. The beach is just a few minutes away via your butler driven golf limo.
Due to where this resort lies on the Caribbean Sea the water can get rough and water sports may red flagged. If that occurs guests will transfer over to Sandals Grande St. Lucian for water sports on protected Rodney Bay.
Sandals Regency La Toc Key Points To Remember
- Lush property built into a hillside
- Largest pool in St Lucia
- Great for walkers and golfers
- Golf-9 holes with complimentary green fees
- Coved beach
- Offers the most variety of butler suites
- Sunset Bluff area is a “resort within a resort”
- Not all rooms have a patio or full balcony, some rooms have French balconies or picture windows
- Water can be rough at times and water sports can be red flagged depending on water conditions
- If red flagged then guests will be transferred to the Grande or a marina for water sports
- Club Level and Butler rooms offer room service
- Guests with mobility issues will want to stay close to the main resort buildings
- Millionaire suites offer spectacular views and are limited in number so book early rather than later
Sandals Regency La Toc is our choice for the best Sandals in St. Lucia for for golfers, hikers, and clients who want to stay at Sandals on a budget or have an affordable butler suite.
We hope this helps you decide the best Sandals Resort in St Lucia for your vacation! If you still have more questions we are always available to take your call ,or email, and answer them for you.
To contact our Certified Sandals Resort Specialists for additional questions click here
To check pricing and availability directly on the Sandals website click here *
*Contains affiliate links. We earn a commission, but you work directly with Sandals on your booking